Thursday, December 16, 2010

Speaking Words of Wisdom

when the night is cloudy, there is still a light that shines on me



An interpretation of the meaning of this song according to a lyric site...this seems to be one of the more popular theories...


PAUL circa-1994: "One night during this tense time I had a dream I saw my mum, who'd been dead ten years or so. And it was great to see her because that's a wonderful thing about dreams, you actually are reunited with that person for a second... In the dream she said, 'It'll be alright.' I'm not sure if she used the words 'Let it be' but that was the gist of her advice, it was 'Don't worry too much, it will turn out okay.' It was such a sweet dream I woke up thinking, 'Oh, it was really great to visit with her again.' I felt very blessed to have that dream."

Sweet Dreams to ALL!


Let it Be

No comments: