Friday, September 12, 2008

I KNOW I KNOW (geez... I have a life ya know!)

Hi there boys and girls.

I had a post written awhile back and all it needed were the pictures added.

Then I wanted to change it to a new idea.

Then I got drunk.

Box too.

Now, I am juggling a bunch of things right now, but I will have a new one up by Monday BECAUSE... I'm flying out on TUESDAY.

That means all you PA peeps who read me need to contact me and schedule your drinking time.

The trip to OBX leaves Friday and returns the following Saturday.

YOU KNOW there will be plenty of posts from that trip!!!

And yes...

There is a layover on this flight!

and yes...

I have not booked the return flight...

C'mon...

I'd only cancel it anyway


Keep checking and thanks for reading.

Take the poll at the bottom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where you been beer man? the cartoons were pretty good definitely liked the chocolate easter bunnies and the pilsbury white flower.

cheers